Guest Posts in South Africa can be a great way to help promote your business and website. Not only do they offer you the opportunity to reach a new audience, but they can also help to improve your SEO.
What Is A Guest Post?
A guest post is when someone writes an article for you to publish on your blog. This is done with the agreement that you do not edit the content except for spelling errors.
Why Should You Guest Post?
Guest posting has several benefits. Some of these are:
1. SEO Benefits – Search Engines favour articles that are posted across multiple domains. This is because it shows that the article is popular and being shared by multiple sources.
2. Traffic – When you publish an article on someone else’s blog, you can expect to see a spike in traffic as the blog’s readers will be interested in what you have to say.
3. Exposure – Guest posting gives you exposure to new audiences who are potential customers.
4. Business Development – When you guest post, you are sharing your knowledge with other businesses. This can help you to cultivate relationships that might lead to business opportunities in the future.
How To Get Started Guest Posting?
The first thing you should do before submitting a guest post is establish contact with the blog owner. You can do this by email or social media.
Once you have been approved as a guest poster, you need to submit your article for publication. When submitting your post, make sure that you include a short bio and a link to your website or social media page.
The best way to get started with guest posting is to contact other small business owners and offer your services.
How To Write A Guest Post?
When you are writing a guest post, remember that the blog owner has no control over what you write. For this reason, it is important to include a little about yourself as a person and not focus too much on selling your product or service.
Some things to keep in mind when writing a guest post include:
1. Make sure that your article is of high quality and provides value to the reader.
2. Write in a friendly and informal tone.
3. Stick to the topic of the blog.
4. Do not promote your product or service too much.
5. Include hyperlinks in your article.
6. Include a bio and link which will be displayed beneath the guest post.
What Makes A Good Guest Post?
When you are looking at guest posting for other blogs, here are some things to keep in mind:
1. Your content should provide value to the blog’s readers. It should not promote your product or service too much.
2. Your content should be unique and not available on other websites.
3. Avoid using keywords in your article that would be irrelevant to the blog’s topic.
4. Ensure that you include hyperlinks in your guest post which will help readers find more information about the topic you are writing about.
5. In your bio, include a link to your website or social media page.
6. Make sure that you follow the blog’s submission guidelines.
7. If possible, include an original image with your article.
8. Be patient and wait for the blog owner to publish your guest post.
9. Thank the blog owner for accepting your guest post.
10. Keep in contact with the blog owner after publishing your article; this will help to make sure that you are remembered when they need more articles written.
Guest Post Guidelines – What Should I Include?
When writing a guest post, there are certain things that should be included:
1. The title of your article.
2. The body of your article.
3. Your name, website, and social media links.
4. A bio about yourself which will be displayed beneath the guest post.
5. An original image to accompany your article (if possible).
6. Submission guidelines for the blog you are guest posting on.
Guest Post Guidelines – What Not To Include?
When writing a guest post, there are certain things that should not be included:
1. Keywords or keywords phrases which will help search engines to find your article. These phrases may be irrelevant to the blog’s topic and this could get your article deleted.
2. The same content which is available on your website or social media page.
3. Sales pitches for your product or service.
4. Offensive language or content that could be considered spam.
5. Images which are not your own and do not have permission to use.
6. Requests to edit the article after submission (unless you have been given permission).
What is guest post in SEO?
Guest posts are a great way to increase your website’s traffic. When writing a guest post, you can include keywords and hyperlinks about your business which will help search engines to find the article.
What Is The Difference Between A Guest Post And A Blog Post?
A blog post is only within the blog while a guest post has been published on another blog.
How To Find Guest Post Opportunities In South Africa
When searching for guest post opportunities, use keywords which relate to your business or product. Some websites where you can search for your guest posts include:
1. BlogEngage – Search through different blogs and find ones which accept guest posts. You can also submit a blog post for consideration.
2. MyBlogGuest – This website allows you to search for blogs which are looking for guest bloggers. You can also submit your blog post for consideration.
3. Guest Blogging – This website allows you to search for guest blogging opportunities by submitting your email address.
4. Google – Use keywords such as “write for us” or “contribute to our blog” to find websites which are looking for guest bloggers.
5. AllTop – This website allows you to search for blogs by topic.
6. Guest Post Tracker – This website is a subscription service which allows you to track guest post opportunities.
7. Twitter – Use hashtags like #guestblog and #GuestPost to find websites which are looking for guest bloggers.
8. The Big List Of Guest Blogging (A Huge List Of Resources) – This website provides a list of websites where you can search for guest posts opportunities.
9. Search Engine Journal – Use the search function on this website to find guest post opportunities.
10. LinkedIn – Use the search function on this website to find guest post opportunities.
Guest Blogging – The Ultimate Guide
When you’re looking for sites to submit a guest post, it’s important to make sure that you’re picking high-quality websites instead of ones that will just publish anything.
The following are some tips for finding high-quality websites to submit your guest post:
1. Use Google – When searching for guest post opportunities, use keywords such as “write for us” or “contribute to our blog.” This will bring up websites which are looking for guest bloggers.
2. Look for blogs with a high Domain Authority – A Domain Authority is a score which is used to measure the quality of a website. The higher the number, the higher the quality of the website.
3. Check out the blog’s submission guidelines – Make sure that you are familiar with the blog’s submission guidelines before submitting your guest post.
4. Look for blogs with a high page rank – A page rank shows how many other websites are linking to a website. The higher the number, the more likely it is that the blog has been around for awhile and provides high-quality content.
5. Check out who else has written guest posts – You can usually find this information by clicking on “writers” or “contributors” on the blog. Also look for guest posts written within the last six months to ensure fresh content.
6. Make sure you are familiar with the website’s audience – You want to make sure that your post aligns with your audience’s interests. For example, if you’re writing a fitness article for a food-related blog, your post might not be accepted.
7. Check the blog’s social media following – A high social media following means that the blog’s audience is engaged and interested in the content.
8. Contact the blog owner – If you’re still unsure whether or not a website is a good fit for your guest post, you can always contact the blog owner to ask for their opinion.
9. Use a guest post service – There are a number of guest post services available which will help you find high-quality websites to submit your guest post.
10. Do your research – Take the time to research the website before submitting your guest post. This will help increase the chances that your guest post will be accepted.
What is guest post services?
A guest post service allows you to find relevant websites that are looking for guest bloggers. Some of these services require a subscription while others are free.
What is a guest post on Instagram?
A guest post on Instagram is a way for influencers to become involved with your brand and show their fans why they should shop with you.
The following are some benefits of inviting an influencer to collaborate on your account:
1. A popular influencer already has a huge following – If they tweet or post about your brand, they can reach a large number of people.
2. They can help you expand your reach – By collaborating with an influencer, you can tap into their audience and reach new people who may not have been aware of your brand before.
3. They can help you build trust – When an influencer promotes your brand, their followers are more likely to trust your brand.
4. They can help you improve your SEO – Guest posts on high-quality websites can help improve your website’s SEO.
5. They can help you generate leads and sales – When an influencer promotes your brand, they may include a discount or coupon code which their followers can use to purchase your products or services.
When looking for an influencer to collaborate with, make sure that you consider the following:
1. Their audience – Make sure that the influencer’s audience is a good fit for your brand.
2. The influencer’s followers trust them – This is important because you want the influencer’s followers to trust the advice they give about your brand.
3. They have a large social media following – This will help you connect with more potential customers. And it’s important to find someone who has an engaged following. For instance, if their audience doesn’t engage with their posts or social media updates, this could reflect poorly on your brand.
4. The influencer is knowledgeable about your industry – This will ensure that they provide accurate and trustworthy information about your brand.
5. They’re interested in collaborating – Make sure that the influencer is interested in working with you and that they have the time to commit to the project.
Guest post on a website?
When submitting a guest post to a website, make sure that you follow their submission guidelines.
The following are some things to keep in mind when submitting a guest post:
1. Make sure the website is relevant – Only submit a guest post to websites that are relevant to your niche or industry.
2. Research the website – Take the time to read the website’s content to get a better understanding of their audience and what they publish.
3. Write a high-quality guest post – Make sure that your guest post is well-written, informative, and relevant to the website’s audience.
4. Include a bio and links to your website and social media profiles – This will help the website’s audience find out more information about you.
5. Make sure that your guest post is long enough – Most websites prefer articles that are at least 500 words in length.
6. Edit and proofread your guest post – It’s important to look over your article for spelling and grammar errors before submitting it to the website.
7. Submit your guest post to the website’s editor – Never send a guest post directly to the website’s owner or publisher.
Are guest posts free?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question.
Some guest posting services require a subscription, while others are free.
When looking for a guest posting service, make sure that you consider the following:
1. The quality of the website – Make sure that the website is reputable and has a high-quality audience.
2. The rate of website growth – If the website has a slow growth rate, then most likely their traffic won’t be enough to support your goals.
3. The amount of exposure you can get – Make sure that the website’s reach aligns with your goals and objectives.
Take some time to read up on the website’s submission guidelines before submitting a guest post.
If you’re not sure whether or not a website accepts guest posts, then reach out to their editor and ask.
How do I start a guest post?
Start by choosing a website with high-quality content and users in your industry.
Make sure that the website’s audience is a good fit for your brand.
Then, reach out to the website’s editor or owner and ask whether or not they accept guest posts. If they do accept guest posts, make sure that you follow their submission guidelines.
Once your article is published on the website, share the link to your article on your social media profiles and email list. This will help you get more exposure for your content and increase traffic to your website.
Guest post requirements vary depending on the website where you submit it.
For instance, some websites want guest posts that are at least 500 words long, while others want articles that are 1000-2000 words long.
Make sure that you read the website’s submission guidelines carefully before submitting your guest post.
When submitting a guest post to a website, make sure to include the following:
1. Your name – Make sure to include your name and position at your company so readers can learn more about you.
2. A photo of yourself – Make sure that the photo is high-resolution and relevant to your article’s topic.
3. Links to your website and social media profiles – This will help the websites audience find out more information about you, as well as connect with you on social media.
4. A bio – This is a short blurb about you and your professional experience.
5. Your article – Make sure to attach the article in either .doc or .pdf format.
If you’re not sure whether or not a website accepts guest posts, then reach out to their editor and ask.
Once your article is published on the website, reach out to the website’s social media followers and email subscribers to let them know about it.
What is the benefit of guest posting?
Guest posting is a great way to increase website traffic, get more leads, and grow your brand’s reach.
When you guest post on a high-quality website, you’re providing their readers with valuable content that is relevant to their interests. In turn, this helps you build trust and credibility with the website’s audience.
Additionally, when you guest post on a website, you’re providing their audience with an opportunity to learn more about you and your brand. This helps you build relationships with potential customers and increase the likelihood of them becoming a customer.
Guest posting is also a great way to get more links to your website. When you include links to your website in your guest post, you’re directing people to your website. This can help you get more traffic and increase conversions.
Guest posting also helps you build your brand’s reputation. When people see that you have contributed high-quality content to a credible website, then they are more likely to trust your brand.
How do guest posts make money?
Guest posts are one of the best ways to make money online because you’re gaining exposure for yourself and your brand.
When someone reads your guest post, they’ll be able to learn more about you, what you do, and who your target market is. This information can help them connect with you on social media or become a customer on your website.
In addition, guest posting helps you build relationships with potential customers. When you provide valuable content to a website’s audience, they’re more likely to trust you and your brand.
Guest posting is also a great way to get more leads. When someone visits your website as a result of reading your guest post, you have the opportunity to convert them into a customer.
Increase exposure for your brand with guest posts
When you guest post on other websites, it helps you build trust and credibility with potential customers.
People are more likely to connect with you on social media or become a customer if they have read one of your articles online.
Guest posting is also a great way to promote your brand’s new products and services. When you publish a guest post on a high-quality website, people will be more likely to click through to your website or buy one of your products because they trust the source you’ve written for.
Increase traffic to your site with guest posts
When someone reads an article that you’ve written, they may visit your website as a result of that article.
Guest posting is one of the best ways to increase website traffic because you’re providing valuable content to other websites’ audiences. In turn, this helps you build trust and credibility with potential customers.
What should I do if my guest post is rejected?
Rejection is a part of life. When it comes to guest posting, some websites will reject your article for a variety of reasons.
If your article is rejected, don’t get discouraged. Reach out to the website’s editor and ask for feedback. Ask them what you can do to improve your article so that it’s more likely to be accepted.
Then, revise your article and submit it again. With a little bit of effort, you’ll be able to get your guest post published on high-quality websites.
What is guest post submission?
Guest post submission is the process of submitting an article to a website for publication.
When you submit an article to a website, you’re providing their audience with valuable content that is relevant to their interests. In turn, this helps you build trust and credibility with the website’s audience.
Additionally, when you submit an article to a website, you’re increasing your online exposure. This is because the website’s audience will see that you’ve contributed high-quality content to their site and this can help you build trust and credibility with potential customers.
How can I guest post for free?
Not all websites allow you to guest post for free. However, there are a few ways that you can increase your chances of getting your article published on a high-quality website for free.
First, reach out to the website’s editor and ask if they’re accepting guest posts. Many websites are always looking for new content, so they’ll be more willing to accept your article if you offer it for free.
Secondly, find websites that let readers submit guest posts and email the site’s editor about publishing an article on their platform. You can also search Google for websites that allow guest post submissions and reach out to the site’s editor directly via email.
Do guest bloggers get paid?
Guest bloggers do not typically get paid for their contributions. However, there are a few exceptions.
Some websites pay guest bloggers a fee for their articles. Additionally, some websites offer a link back to the author’s website as compensation.
If you’re looking to get paid for your guest posts, reach out to the website’s editor and ask if they’re willing to pay you for your contributions. If the website is not willing to pay you, consider reaching out to other websites that may be interested in publishing your work.
How do I accept guest posts?
If you’re interested in accepting guest posts, there are a few things that you should keep in mind.
First, make sure that you have a section on your website where people can submit articles for publication. This will let potential contributors know that you’re open to publishing their work.
Second, create guidelines for guest bloggers. These guidelines should explain what types of articles you’re looking for, why you’re blog is valuable to the community, and how long each article should be.
Finally, reach out to potential contributors by sending them a link to your standards so they know exactly what you expect from them before they submit their articles. By having guest bloggers follow these simple guidelines, you can ensure that your website remains high-quality and valuable to your community.
How do I sell a guest post?
Some people are tempted to sell guest posts, but this is something that you should avoid doing.
When it comes to getting your article published on high-quality websites, free guest posts are always better than paid guest posts. If you accept payment for a guest post without the website’s knowledge, there’s no telling if they’ll decide to publish your article.
As a general rule, only sell guest posts on websites that are focused on monetizing content by accepting payment for high-quality articles. If you’re able to get your guest post published on these types of websites, you’ll have the opportunity to increase your income significantly.
Finally, be sure to check whether or not the website you’re selling a guest post to allows this type of content. Some websites forbid their writers from selling guest posts, so be sure to do your research before you make any offers.
Is guest posting safe in SEO?
Guest posting is one of the best ways to increase your search engine ranking, but you should avoid using this tactic to do so.
The main goal for guest posting is not to improve your SEO; it’s to help connect with an audience that may be interested in reading your work or purchasing a product or service from you. By focusing on creating high-quality content and building relationships with other bloggers, you’ll be able to improve your SEO without any negative consequences.
Selling guest posts can hurt your SEO ranking because it’s seen as a form of spam. If you’re caught selling guest posts to websites that don’t allow this type of content, you may get banned from participating in guest posting altogether. This will hurt your ability to connect with potential customers and could damage your SEO ranking.
List Of Free Guest Post Sites List
Below is a list of websites that allow free guest posts. These websites are a great opportunity to connect with a new audience and share your work with the world.
– Bored Panda
– The Huffington Post
– Business Insider
– Social Media Examiner
– Sprout Social
– Search Engine Journal
– The Next Web
– Digital Marketing Ramblings
– Social Media Today
– Hubspot Guest Blogs
List Of Paid Guest Post Sites List
– PayPerPost – Sponsored Reviews on Fiverr
– Sponsored Content.org
– MediaPost Blog Club on Fiverr
– BuzzStream Sponsor Posts
– Sponsored Guest Posting Service by LinkWorth – LinkedIn Answers on Fiverr
List Of Free Article Directories For Promotion
– Free Press Release
– 24/7 Press Release
– Submit your Press Release
Where can I submit my blog posts?
If you’re looking for a place to publish your blog posts, there are a few places that you should check out.
Here’s a list of websites that accept guest posts:
- Mashable – This website accepts articles about social media and technology.
- BizSugar – This website allows writers to contribute news and tips related to business and entrepreneurship.
- The Huffington Post – This website accepts articles on a wide range of topics, including business, lifestyle, and politics.
- Entrepreneur – This website is focused on entrepreneurship and business. They accept articles about starting and running a business.
- Forbes – This website accepts articles on a variety of topics, but they specialize in business, finance, and technology.
- Inc. – This website is focused on entrepreneurship and small businesses. They accept articles about starting and running a business.
- Lifehack – This website accepts articles about productivity, time management, health, and more.
- Social Media Examiner – This website is focused on social media marketing. They accept articles about all aspects of social media marketing.
- Sprout Social – This website accepts articles about social media, marketing, and business.
- MarketingProfs – This website is focused on marketing education and training. They accept articles about all aspects of marketing.
- Search Engine Journal – This website is focused on search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). They accept articles about these topics.
- The Next Web – This website is focused on global technology and business news. They accept articles about a variety of technology-related subjects.
- GoDaddy – This website provides online tools to small businesses, bloggers, and more. They accept articles on a variety of different topics pertaining to this audience.
- Digital Marketing Ramblings – This website is focused on digital marketing. They accept articles about all aspects of digital marketing.
- Social Media Today – This website accepts articles about social media, marketing, and business.
- Inbound.org – This website is focused on inbound marketing. They accept articles about all aspects of inbound marketing.
- Hubspot Guest Blogs – This website is a community of bloggers who write about topics related to inbound marketing.
- What is niche guest post?
Niche Guest Post is one of the best way to get targeted traffic.You need to find phrase(niche) related to your website topic and write an article on it. Then you can submit your article to sites like ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com, hubpages etc.
Finding Niche Related Sites
There are many places online where you can find niche-related sites. Here are just a few examples:
Quora – This website lets people ask questions about any subject. People then submit answers to these questions.
LinkedIn Answers – You can ask questions about any subject on this site, and people will submit answers.
reddit – On this site, people submit articles and links about any subject. Then other people vote on these submissions. The more votes an article or link gets, the higher it is ranked.
Google Answers – This website allows people to ask questions about any subject and receive answers from experts.
Bing Questions and Answers – This website is similar to Google Answers, but it is specific to Bing users.
How do I get free traffic to my blog?
1. Write an article on a site like ezinearticles.com, or goarticles.com
2. You can submit your article to sites that accept guest posts
3. Promote your blog by commenting on related blogs
4. Participate in forum discussions
5. Put up flyers at local businesses
6. Promote your site in offline places
7. Use social media sites to gain followers who are interested in your content
8. Find blogs that link to similar websites and ask if they will add your blog to their list of links
9. Provide valuable content on your blog for readers to share with others
10. Email lists of people who might be interested in your blog
What is a Guest post link?
Guest post link is a link to your blog from another website. This can be done by submitting an article, or writing a few sentences about your blog on the “About Us” section of another website.
How do I know if my website is good enough for guest posts?
Your website should contain valuable content that will appeal to people who visit the site that accepts guest posts.
What Are Guest Post Outreach Services?
Guest Post Outreach Services are used to promote content on someone else’s website. A writer will research popular websites, find contact information for submission guidelines, and then contact the site owner with a request to have your blog post featured on their website.
How Can We Help?
Xploited Media are a digital agency in South Africa specialising in SEO, we offer Guest Post outreach services, where we will not only reach out to sites for guest posts but we will also aid in content creation and much more.
Contact us today for more.